Any single technology is useless without the right foundation. Trade Manage Capital, Inc. prides itself on a great network infrastructure from which technologies, such as our proprietary Trade Manage ESharx OMS, can operate. To give you an idea of the extent to which we focus on technological infrastructure, Trade Manage Capital, Inc. is serviced by the following technologies:
- Redundant, dedicated T3 internet connections to two primary ISPs on two different backbones, significantly increasing the stability of our connections and minimizing downtime when it occurs;
- A wireless T1 connection to minimize connectivity loss in the event of a fiber optic problem with our primary T3 lines;
- Pre-configured, hot-swap routers, switches and other network
fail-over hardware in the event of a failure in one such technology;
- Cluster computing with addition of backup/hot-swap server for every file
server, mail server, web service, mainframe host, routing or order management server.
- 30% more phone lines than we have ever utilized at any one time;
- A strong data backup plan which consists of intra-day and end-of-day tape backup of all critical data, as well as intra-day and end-of-day
disk replication of similar data.
- Backup cell phone technology in the event Verizon's phone service fails. We have avoided utilizing more affordable VOIP or T1 voice as standard Verizon service is about as reliable as it gets.
- Backup, cold-spare telephone systems in the event our PBX fails for any reason.
- Dedicated technology staff with tremendous experience in managing our systems and processes under all conditions;
- Lastly, in the event our primary trading office becomes disabled or can not be otherwise occupied, we have an offsite trading location, which has a fully functioning redundant set of virtually every technology found at our primary site. The remote site has all the phone lines, dedicated internet, mail, web and file servers, order management processes, and virtually every other system necessary, to continue functioning with minimal interruption in the event such a catastrophic failure were to ever be experienced.